These are the requirements for the Bobcat Badge which became effective on June 1, 2015.
Boys who join the Cub Scout program on June 1, 2015,
or later must complete the Bobcat requirements listed below
before earning the rank badge for their school or birth year.
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide
Checklist for use with these requirements: PDF Format DOCX Format
Source: Cub Scout Tiger Handbook (#32552 - SKU 646427),
Cub Scout Wolf Handbook (#34752 - SKU 646428),
Cub Scout Bear Handbook (#34753 - SKU 646429), and/or
Cub Scout Webelos Handbook (#34754 - SKU 664430)