Venturing Advisor's Key
The requirements for this award have been revised.
Scouters already working on the award may continue with these requirements until
December 31, 2012.
Those starting work should use the new requirements.
To see the current requirements,
- Complete Venturing Fast Start
- Complete New Leader Essentials
- Complete Venturing Leader Specific Training
(which includes Youth Protection Training)
- Conduct Crew officer's seminars in each of your three years as Advisor
- Conduct at least one Venturing Leadership Skills Course for your crew.
- Earn the Venturing Leader Training Award.
Complete three years of registered tenure as a Venturing crew advisor within
a five year period.
- Earn the Venturing Crew National Quality Unit award two times.
- Have a crew parents' night and an open house each year.
Roundtable/Teen leaders' council Attendance
Attend at least 4 Venturing Roundtables or teen leaders' council meetings
each year for three years.
Leader Progress Record
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
July 28, 2012