Roundtable Staff Training Award
This award can be earned by:
- Cub Scout roundtable staff
- Boy Scout roundtable staff
- Varsity Scout huddle staff, or
- Venturing roundtable staff
- Review with the roundtable commissioner orientation material in the
current Cub Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide; or Boy
Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide; or Venturing Roundtable
- Review all material in the current Cub Scout Program Helps/Webelos
Leader Guide, Troop Program Resources and Troop Program
Features, or Varsity Scout Game Plan.
- Complete basic training for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, or Venturing roundtable
commissioners and staff.
Complete two years as a registered roundtable staff member.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Do the following:
- Participate in six roundtable staff meetings.
- Actively assist in six roundtables.
- Conduct a successful roundtable attendance promotion project.
- Develop and exhibit a display related to the theme at one roundtable.
- Conduct a preopening activity and an opening ceremony.
- Conduct or be responsible for a major project, presentation, or demonstration
at one roundtable.
Record for the Roundtable Staff Scouter's Training Award
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide, 2006 (34169A)
Page updated on:
February 28, 2008