Assistant Council Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor (Administrative)
- Complete Commissioner Basic Training
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Create a position description for the Assistant Council Commissioner
role and obtain approval of the Council Commissioner.
- Develop a work plan for your position that covers the program year.
- Implement the work plan with continuous evaluation throughout the
- Chair or actively take part in six council commissioner staff meetings.
- Report on work plan progress at council commissioner staff meetings.
- Give leadership to a council commissioner conference or other major
- In consultation with the council commissioner, select and carry out a
major project in the council.
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 44
Page updated on:
February 08, 2014