Professional Training Award
The Professional Training Award may be earned by:
- Associate District Executives
- District Executives
- Senior District Executives
- Exploring Executives
- Senior Exploring Executives
- District Directors, and
- Field Directors with supervisory responsibilities for District or
To earn the award, Scouters must:
- Successfully attend all three sessions of the Professional Executive
- Complete or participate in five of eight training or coaching programs
(including Wood Badge, Exploring Advanced Seminar, and National Camping
- Meet all critical achievements in his or her District/Division/Council
for two of the three years.
PROFESSIONAL CIRCLE AWARD
This award may be earned by completing all eight coaching or training
programs, meeting of all critical achievements within all three years, and
the completion of a research paper to be forwarded to the National Executive
Training Center for approval. Holders of this award may wear the small Universal/Troop
device at the center of the knot.
This is a rare award.
Page updated on:
May 23, 2014