Roundtable Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
This Award can be earned for service as either:
- Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner,
- Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner,
- Varsity Scout Roundtable Commissioner, or
- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
- Complete Basic Training for Cub Scout or Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioners
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Review all material in the current
- Venturing Roundtable Guide
- Boy Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide, or
- Cub Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide
- Review all material in
- Troop Program Resources and Troop Program Features, or
- Cub Scout Program Helps
- Recruit a roundtable staff
- Lead staff in preparing a one-year roundtable outline
- Supervise the staff in conducting these roundtables
- With the District Commissioner and District Executive, develop and use an
attendance promotion plan, and
- Attend a council Commissioner conference, roundtable, or planning conference.
Commissioner Progress Record for the Arrowhead Honor/Commissioner Key
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
February 28, 2008