Assistant District Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
Complete Commissioner Basic Training
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Work with your District Executive to evaluate all Commissioners you supervise.
- Achieve a ratio of one Unit Commissioner for every three units in the district
or service area.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan.
- Chair or take part actively in six District Commissioner staff meetings
- Attend six District Committee meetings (not required for Assistants)
- Attend a council Commissioner conference with a majority of your staff.
- Provide personal coaching for the Commissioners you supervise.
- Develop and implement a plan to track and hold your Unit Commissioners
accountable for monthly unit visits.
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 41
Page updated on:
January 17, 2016